Click on any league below to find out more.
The lowdown on all our leagues:
- Whatever your age, experience or skill level, we've got a league that's right for you!
- In most leagues we can do some matchmaking if you need a team to play on or your team needs another player.
- New to curling? Fantastic! We can get your started! Just bring clean runners (no street shoes on the ice, please) and warm, stretchy clothing. We can rent you equipment (in 2020-21 season) and provide lots of mostly useful advice and teams that are happy to bring on new curlers. (For some of that helpful advice, see our Curling 101 page.)
- The bar is open every evening there's league play. A well-timed round can make up for a lot of missed shots. Just saying.
- Most leagues play for eight ends (unless teams get thirsty - see above).
- We follow the World Curling Federation rules, but our first rule is to have fun. (The Men's League might say it's to have beer, but it's not like they're mutually exclusive. Just no beer while you're on the ice!)