If you think curling gets competitive, wait till you see the action at the club's 26th Annual Auction & Potluck!
It's happening this year on Friday, December 7, starting at 6 pm with a potluck feast of epic proportions. Tickets are $5 each and there are only 100 available so don’t dither. You can get tickets from Polly McKay and Joyce Kuzyk or at the bar.
But there are lots of ways to get involved before the bidding starts. Sign-up sheets are posted at the club to pitch in one way or another:
- Donate a silent auction item (under $100 value) or live auction item (over $100).
- Ask a business or someone you know who would be willing to donate something (we have a donation request letter template if needed).
- Help set up the day before (Thursday, December 6, at 1 pm or 6:30 pm).
- Bring food for the potluck (each dish to feed about 8-10 people).
- Get food out on the buffet table or help clean up afterwards.
On December 7, bring your cash, cheques and/or friends with thick wallets!
If you need more info, chat with Polly McKay at the club or send an email via email@example.com
We have ongoing practice sessions three times a week:
- Sundays: 2 to 4 pm (all four sheets -- please limit your time to half an hour if it's busy and/or share a sheet)
- Mondays and Wednesdays: 9:30 to 2 pm (only one sheet will be available during the two Day League draws)
Please note there will be no practice ice on Sunday, November 11 (Remembrance Day), Monday, November 12 and Wednesday, November 14 (during the Oliver-Osoyoos Bonspiel).