January 8, 2021:
The remainder of the 2020-21 season has been cancelled due to the Provincial Health Officer order suspending adult team sports until at least February 5, 2021.
Please check back here in September when we hope to be getting ready to launch the 2021-22 season.
Some important changes for the 2020-21 season:
- COVID cleaning fee of $10/curler if you curl once/week or $20/curler if you curl twice or more/week. The fee is to help cover additional supplies and labour for required sanitizing, and it will be charged each half. For Corporate League, there will be a $40/team cleaning fee for each half.
- No refunds of any fees if the season is interrupted and club closed for COVID or other reasons (this includes league, Curl BC/Curling Canada, cleaning and membership fees). This helps us share the risk of reopening and potential losses given the fixed costs of operating the ice rink.
- No club equipment supplied at league draws. Curlers will need to bring their own brooms, sticks, grippers, sliders and/or stabilizers. If you don't have equipment, you can rent or buy it through the club:
- Rent equipment to use for the entire fall session: broom $12, stick $12, stabilizer $10, gripper $5, step-on slider $5, or $28 for a package of needed equipment. Click to download the equipment rental agreement. Walter is coordinating rentals for the winter session: the rental form includes his contact info for more info or scheduled pickup times.
- If you rented equipment for the fall session and are not returning to curl in January, please contact Walter to arrange its return (his contact info is in the rental form above).
- Purchase Goldline equipment through the club: call our sales volunteer Marc at 250-689-7355 to find out more.
- No lockers for rent ithis season.
- Volunteer requirements (4 hours or $80 opt-out payment) are temporarily suspended until bonspiels, programs and other events resume.
- However, we are tracking volunteer hours this season and volunteers will be credited for their hours.
- We still need our volunteers to keep the club running so thanks to everyone for helping out!
Current league fees and membership rates are outlined in the registration forms below.
For curlers over 18 years:
For curlers 18 and under:
For Corporate League teams: