We're organizing a 4-week novice league for beginners and newer curlers on Sundays, October 20 to November 10, from 2 to 4 pm.
- It will include some basic lessons/review for regular and stick curling, plus time to practice and play a short game.
- We’ll have more experienced curlers on hand to help out with coaching or playing on your teams.
- The league fee is $20/person (total).
- You can use the club’s equipment and practice on subsequent Sundays when there’s practice ice available (depending on events at the club).
- And, if you haven’t joined a league yet, you’ll be ready to in January when the second half of the season starts!
More experienced curlers: There's a sign-up sheet for you too! Please volunteer to help at the novice league sessions. You can get some practice and some volunteer hours at the same time!