Welcome to the 12th Annual Combined Bonspiel!
This year we have 20 men's teams and 16 ladies teams ready for action. Because of the larger number of teams, two draws will be held at the Osoyoos Curling Club on Saturday morning (February 23).
February 23 is also Curling Day in Canada. Join the country-wide celebration! We'll be tracking the overall score for the day (blue and red rocks) and submitting it to Curling Canada and also collecting $1/player for entries to win a $10,000 renovation grant for the curling club.
Now the important details...
Entry fee: $240 per team
Food & wine:
- Friday night: Complimentary snacks 6:30 to 9:30 pm; wine tasting 7 to 9 pm featuring a local winery
- Saturday & Sunday morning: Complimentary coffee/tea and baked goodies
- Saturday lunch: Sandwiches or soup & bun ($5 each)
- Saturday banquet: 4:45 to 6:15 pm (Curlers on 6 pm draw will be first to eat); extra tickets available at the bar for $15 each
Entertainment: Saturday night: Hot music with DJ Daryl Lange!
All prizes awarded on Sunday:
- 1st/2nd table: 1st A; 2nd A, 1st B; 1st C; 2nd B; 2nd C
- 3rd/4th table: Card draw (Ace, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8) in the order of A Event, B Event, C Event
- Men's Calcutta: Blind Calcutta payout of 3 x $130
Thank you to our event sponsors:
- Mens' Bonspiel: Crucetti’s Family Restaurant (A Event), Eastlink (B Event), Arterra Wines (C Event)
- Ladies' Bonspiel: PJR Contracting (A Event), Dewar Law Office (B Event), Gerard’s Equipment (C Event)
Oliver Taxi (250-535-1122): Please don’t drink and drive! If you take a taxi Saturday night after the banquet, bring the receipt to the bar the next day and we will reimburse you up to $20.
Thanks to all curlers for your support!